We are excited to announce that the Greyhound will be open again, from 12pm on Saturday 4th July. To begin with we will be open Wednesday pm to Sunday.
We are taking bookings now for food, drink and accommodation using the Book Now button above.
The ‘new normal’ will mean lots of changes to help keep you and our staff safe and comfortable. You can see details here, but key points include:
- Bookings will be essential, as we will have fewer tables and need to control numbers.
- All guests will need to enter by the back door via the garden and wait to be seated by one of the team.
- There will be no drinking or ordering at the bar, everyone must be seated and served at a table
- All payments will be cashless
Takeaways will continue for those unable or reluctant to visit, please see here.
We will keep you updated with any changes on our social media channels, and through our email mailing list, which you can sign up for at the bottom of this page. You can leave or unsubscribe at any time.
Best wishes and stay healthy
Catriona, Martyn and all of the team
Everyone is very welcome at The Greyhound Inn, an 18th century free house, in the centre of Letcombe Regis, a pretty downland village within the Vale of the White Horse region of Oxfordshire.
We hope you will find us to be a great example of a proper English village inn, a place:
- Where the community comes together and all visitors from near and far are made very welcome
- To drop in just for a quick drink, to read the paper or catch up with friends
- Where you can grab a simple snack or stay and linger over a celebratory feast
Whatever you are looking for from your visit to The Greyhound you can be sure that we are dedicated to ensuring you can relax and have a really good time.
from our on-line menu
Order online now
to a special experience
Buy online now