Book a table
Please read our COVID-19 Guide to see what steps we are taking to make your visit as safe as possible, whilst retaining our friendly Greyhound hospitality.
Please note that the Government has asked all hospitality venues to ensure that guests are complying with the national or local restrictions:
From Monday 14th September:
* Indoors and outdoors: a maximum of six people from any number of households to meet
Please book your table online. If you have any queries, please call 01235 771969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please tell us in the reservation comments if you are:
– just coming for a drink (no need to book unless during food service)
– bringing a dog or
– need step-free access
in case we need to change your table at the last minute.
Also let us know:
– if you have anyone in your party who is especially vulnerable to COVID-19 so that our staff can be extra vigilant when serving you.
– if any of your party has any dietary requirements
– any other special requests you might have
If you cannot see your desired time please call and we’ll do what we can to accommodate you.
Finally, we do have a large garden and you do not need to book to come along for a drink or a meal there (first come, first served). If you think it might be busy you can always bring a picnic rug and sit on the grass.
We look forward to welcoming you.