Book a table
Please read our COVID-19 Guide to see what we are doing to make your visit as safe as possible, whilst retaining our friendly Greyhound hospitality.
Please note that the Government has asked all hospitality venues to ensure that guests comply with national and local restrictions. We are currently in Tier 2 which means:
- You can only meet indoors with members of your household or support bubble.
- The ‘Rule of 6’ still applies outdoors (6 from any household).
- We can only serve alcohol as part of ‘substantial meal’, so you cannot visit just for drinks.
- Last orders for food and drink are at 10pm. We must be closed by 11pm.
Please book your table online. If you have any queries, please call 01235 771969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot see your desired time please call and we’ll do what we can to accommodate you.
Please tell us in the reservation comments:
- If you are bringing a dog
- If you need step-free access
- If any of your party is especially vulnerable to COVID-19 so that we can be extra vigilant when serving you
- If any of your party has any dietary requirements
- Any other special requests you might have
We look forward to welcoming you.