Breakfast & Prep Chef
What we're looking for
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting venture and be part of a friendly team of passionate staff delivering the best possible customer experience. You will be working for renowned Head Chef, Martin Sherriff, who will inspire and train you to the next level in your career. The kitchen delivers high quality modern British cooking using classical skills. All food is freshly prepared on site, using quality ingredients from local suppliers to produce exciting seasonal menus along with pub classics.
The Breakfast & Prep Chef job involves:
- Preparing daily cooked breakfasts for up to 20 overnight residents as well as outside guests between 7 and 10am
- Checking and storing daily deliveries from our food suppliers
- Maintaining the hygiene standard of the kitchen
- Helping the kitchen team with daily preparation of ingredients for the à la carte menus
- Assisting during lunch service
We are looking for passionate people who are eager to work in a kitchen and have a good eye for detail. A positive attitude and sense of humour are key to this role. If you have no experience but are interested in trying out a kitchen career, you will receive on-the-job training to enable you to serve freshly prepared food to a high standard. If you have experience and are looking to expand your capabiliites and develop your career, there are ample opportunities to flourish as a Commis Chef and beyond.
Part-time, 5 days, 20-30 hours per week, weekdays
What's in it for you
Apart from it being a great, fun place to work, with lovely colleagues and lovely customers, what’s in it for you? Quite a lot actually…