Covid-19 Customer Guidelines
Applicable 12 April to 16 May, or until we can serve you inside
We are so delighted to be welcoming guests back to our pub again. We ask that all of our guests understand and follow our Customer Guidelines to make your visit as comfortable, enjoyable and safe as possible.
- Please follow the social distancing guidelines as best as possible, maintaining your distance from other guests throughout your visit: 2m where possible or 1m plus.
- If you are bringing children, please supervise them at all times and ensure they follow the social distancing guidelines too.
- If you have to pass other guests or staff, e.g. to go to the toilet, please do not linger in the walkways.
Hand sanitiser stations are located for your use at the entrance and near the toilets.
- Reservations to dine are possible in the garden so if you need to cancel for any reason or due to bad weather, please let us know as soon as you can.
- If you would like to drop in for a drink, you are most welcome. However, as you will need to have table service, there is more likely to be availability outside of food service hours. It is advisable to book at busy times.
- In a group of up to 6 from any number of households (children of all ages count towards the limit of 6)
- In a group of any size from up to two households (each household can include an existing support bubble)
- Please do not mix or socialise with any other groups.
- Please wait to be welcomed and shown to a table by a member of the team. If there is a queue, please observe social distancing.
- You and everyone in your party must check in to support NHS Test and Trace before we can serve you.
- Anyone who does not comply must be refused entry.
- Use the NHS COVID-19 app to check in. If you don’t have it, use our own check in system. If you don’t have a smartphone, we will take your details and check in on your behalf.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- All guests and visitors must wear a face covering when inside and moving around the building to go to the toilet. Face coverings should follow the Government guidance.
- You are free to remove your face covering only when outside.
At The Table
- We will offer single use menus and wine lists.
- Food and drinks will be ordered from the table and delivered to you, with contact time kept as short as possible. Where practical, you will have a single waiter looking after you.
- We now only accept cashless payments, using debit/credit cards or mobile payment apps. Contactless payments can be made up to £45.
- All toilets will be available for guest use, however guest numbers will be limited: please follow the guidance on the signs.
- Toilets will be inspected and cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- All our staff have undergone thorough training in COVID-19 awareness and safe working procedures.
- All staff will be monitored for symptoms daily and asked to stay at home if they are unwell.
- Staff will thoroughly wash and sanitise their hands frequently throughout the day.