Here at The Greyhound Inn, the safety of our guests and our staff is paramount. We would like to reassure you that we have a number of safety measures in place to make your dining experience as enjoyable, yet safe, as possible, including:
- We sanitise all tables in between uses.
- We have a sanitiser station on entry to the restaurant as well as sanitisers located around the restaurant for you to use throughout your visit with us. Please ensure you sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Our waiting staff will carry masks and wear them when serving customers if requested to do so. They will also follow social distancing measures where possible.
- We have strengthened our already robust cleaning procedures.
- The team continue to wash their hands at regular intervals throughout the day, following public health guidance.
- All staff members continue to follow NHS and public health guidance if they feel unwell.
If you have any questions about any of our procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us. As always, thank you for your support and cooperation during these still very strange times.